A Music and Video Producer / Writer interested in all that is sight and sound.
2 year veteran of online audio mixing wars.
Batttle scarred and occasionally decorated. Now on the lookout for the ultimate music mission.

CC Mixter Tunes

Friday 14 September 2007

Password Hell

Just a quick note to say i have been on my travels recently, and on my return i was so chilled that i forgot nearly all my passwords to various sites.

Now i can also put it down to old age but i am sure other people face the same issue.

Credit cards, web sites, on line banks, its password / pin number hell.

Good job they invented that wonder of information technology so long ago so i can now remember them all. I am sure you have heard of it, the Pencil and Paper.

4 comments:

spinmeister said...

and pencil and paper is wireless, too! :-)

Steve Engler said...

I just wish I could figure out how to use a pencil, I think the high tech age has left me clueless. Are you sure the thing doesn't need to be plugged in to something?

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! Ain't it the truth!

Unknown said...

https://www.clipperz.com/beta/

very secure